- The Wastewater Gardener: 2014 Living Now Book Awards
- Independent Publishers Association Gold award
- 2015 Ben Franklin Silver Award (Independent Book Publishers Association)
- Foreword Reviews’ 2014 INDIEFAB Book of the Year Silver Award
- Winner for Ecology and Environment
- 2014 New Mexico Publishers Association Award Finalist
“The Wastewater Gardener is a practical overview of productive and aesthetic water recycling, based on real projects in diverse situations worldwide. This book could only result such a from decades of passionate hands-on experience. Nelson is a rare combination of scientist, engineer, artist, entrepreneur AND author. He tells joyful and funny (and tragic) stories to compliment the scientific, technical, economic, and social aspects. I found it all enjoyable as well as enlightening.” – Windy Dankoff, Founder, Dankoff Solar Pumps
More Published Reviews
January 2015 “A brief history of how we got into this mess” – Reality Sandwich
September 2014 – “Shoddy Treatment” – Geographical Magazine, Journal of the Royal Geographical Society and Institute of British Geographers.
August 2014 – Book review – Resilience
August 2014 – “A globetrotting, water-saving tour of sewage gardens” – The New Scientist
June 2014 – “Composting Toilets: A drier alternative” – The Mindful Word
May 2014 – “Preserving our Planet One flush at a time”– Living Green Magazine
We encourage you to purchase your copy of this book at your local bookstore!
Other Books You Might Enjoy